Monday, July 13, 2009

More Sweet treats! Ice Cream Sundae





































More sweet treats! My mom and sister went shopping without me today! I was working. They surprised me and brought me more of the sweet treat collection. Ice Cream Sundae tray, tablecloth, place mats, and sundae dishes pink and aqua. I just love the colors and stripes and polka dots.





Today is my sister B-Day. Happy Birthday Leslie. I made her a sweet little cupcake doll pick. I also made her two little faux cupcakes to put them in. I did not take pictures before I gave them to her. They were not perfect but, she loved them. I'm trying to make more I think they are so cute. They just take so much time. July is Nation Ice Cream month So, eat Ice Cream all month long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment