Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet Treats... We all Scream for Ice Cream













Oh summer is here! 100 today! Way to hot. Made me want to eat Ice Cream all day. But, I didn't. Just found cute Ice Cream treats!


Oh, I went shopping this weekend and found some of the cutest Ice cream stuff. Ice cream cone bubbles, a sundae towel set and the best a ice cream sundae straw holder with pink flexy straws. Nothing I bought was over $10.00. I love to find cute stuff and it's not a lot of money. Oh yeh I also found a cute tin of cupcake band aids. They are in the shape of a cupcake and the little tin is like the old fashion kind but, with cupcakes on it. So Cute. I forgot to take a picture of it. A gift bag with lollipops ,cake and cupcakes and the perfect pastel shades of candy neckles. Now, what to do with all of it?

My sister and I went to our favorite Antique Mall in Boise and she walked ahead of me and found two great vintage Nancy Ann Story Book dolls in great shape. I hate when she walks way ahead of me she gets all the great finds!


I also ran across the cutest little vintage cupcake girl that I made decals out of. I have a cute pink little candy jar I have listed on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment